Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Marlee Said "Welcome To Marleewood!"

The ladies looked at each other and grinned and said to Riley, "Yes, we would like a table for two." Riley smiled and said, "Walk this way ladies. Welcome to Skeeters Wooden Nickel Tea Room. Please make yourself comfortable. Your waitress will be with you shortly."


Soon their waitress approached them with a smile and said, "Hello, my name is Marlee. I will be your server today. May I get you a cup of tea? Today our special is Little Debbie cakes and rocks. For your pleasure I will bring you some of my own very special treasures."



The ladies noticed that when their little waitress came back she seemed to have grown and was now using a tablet to check their order. Of course, the cookies that the ladies had ordered needed to be tested before she served them. It also seemed that rocks and treasures were not part of the table setting this time.



Marlee then said, "Ladies, you don't mind if I sit down and have tea with you, do you?"


The two ladies were having so much fun they would have skipped their tea and cookies just to see what was going to happen next.

Melissa said, "Where in the world are we, Katie? I feel like I'm in a children's story book!"

Marlee grinned and said, "Guess what? That's exactly where you are! Welcome to Marleewood. You are cordially invited to my third birthday party tomorrow. My family is having a tea party for me to celebrate and you are invited!"




4 comments:

  1. In tomorrow's story you will see that Marlee has even grown into a very careful hostess that will not spill a drop during a practice tea party preparing for a guest. There will be many pictures of her third birthday tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute what a magical place. Cant you just imagine walking in a place and at a blink it changes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute . Having a late day today,but love Marlees story

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...