Thursday, December 24, 2020

Santa Makes Secret Stops Before Loading His Sleigh

 Kaysyn woke up to the sound of a familiar voice saying, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight as he flew over Kansas. She grinned and said, "I see you, Santa! Merry Christmas to you too!" As Kaysyn was waving to Santa, Marlee was dreaming of Christmas morning and Santa. What she didn't know was that Santa had also made a secret visit at her house on his way back to the North Pole. He had left her a little red Christmas ornament with a bit of magic in it. She would discover it in the morning when she woke up.



Santa remembered that he needed to see Maddox and give him a little magic to hang on his Christmas tree. He whispered, "You are the youngest of your family, but you will continue to carry on the Christmas magic for years and years. I have faith that your grandchildren will remember my visit tonight, sweet boy."


On his way back to the North Pole Santa made his last secret visit. He needed to stop at Arieanna and Livy's house in Massachusetts. He left Arie the magic filled red Christmas ornament. He explained that since she was older she needed to hang the pretty red ball on their Christmas tree and tell her baby sister that it had Christmas magic in it. He assured her that she was on his "nice" list and he would be back while she was asleep on Christmas Eve. And he was...


For generations Santa's magic had been shared with children, but there was a sad lady that had no thoughts of Christmas let alone magic. She had two children to support and no family or job. Christmas for her would be to find a job and somewhere to live that she could afford.  A big part of her money had gone towards a bus ticket to a small town in Missouri. Her name was Charlotte.


7 comments:

  1. When I was a little girl I always thought that the red ornaments must be magic because they were so beautiful. I love Christmas, can you tell? But there are single, broke moms out there that only want food and shelter for their little ones. We are going to explore the history of waitresses in the next series.
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be interesting because I started waitressing at 12 yrs old at a restaurant in Collins Mo. Howard B's.
    I worked there till I was 20. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12? Oh my. I didn't start until I was 14. We have worked a long time haven't we?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hoping you have a Good Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year!

      Delete
  4. So sad for the homeless and poor people that work so hard and lasted everything they have because of this covid19

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. I wish I had all kinds of money to help.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...