Thursday, March 29, 2018

Company Coming to Grandma B's House

Marlee was so excited. Grandma B was having company come to her house. That meant that work had to be done.
Grandma B dug out her pots and pans and started making cinnamon rolls for her company.
She had said something like,  "I don't know if I can get my house cleaned and the baking all done before they all got here."
Marlee knew where the vacuum was and the duster. She went to work to help Grandma B.
The first thing Marlee did was dust the window sill. She heard Grandma B walk into the room. Marlee waved "Hi" to her and gave her a great big smile.
Grandma B said, "Good girl, Marlee, for helping me this morning. You are so big!"
Marlee smiled real big and kept right on dusting. Dusting for Grandma B is fun.
Marlee got out her vacuum and started in on the floor so that everything would be nice and clean.

Marlee was getting hungry. Look and see what Grandma B made for company.

Do you think that Grandma B gave Marlee a cinnamon roll?
Having company is so much fun. Marlee got to play with her cousin.




2 comments:

  1. I think this is so far my favorite story. I smiled reading it. I could really feel it and got a visual. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...