Thursday, April 12, 2018

Marlee Tells Her Mama About Her Day

Oh, there's my mama. "Hi, Mama, I'm glad to see you. Umm good hug.
I want to sit on your lap and tell you about my day at Grandma B's house.

The first thing that Grandma B said was, "Ok, Marlee, go get your boots. It's time to go outside and do our chores."
"Mama, do you know how many chores that there are to do at Grandma B's house?


She has dogs, she has horses,
she has donkeys and she even has a cat!
We have to get the dogs fed, we have to get hay and feed for the horses and donkeys; and that cat. Her food comes in a bag that's bigger than I am!
Well, the fresh air was wonderful, the flowers were pretty and it was cool outside so my jacket was just right to do chores."


"Mama, I got hungry. I thought that Grandma B had forgotten to feed me, she was so busy feeding the animals.
In a little while after the animals were all fed, she said, "Marlee, are you hungry, I am." Yay, my Grandma B is my very best friend in the whole wide world."
Then something really strange happened, Mama. I started feeling funny. Grandma B was holding me and all of a sudden I just couldn't hold my head up very good. I think I heard her say, "Fresh Air Makes Little Girls Sleepy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...