Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Stashia Tells Her Side Of The Story!

"Well, I'm back. This time it is serious. It is not my fault! Grandma B left me here all by myself again.
Even though she is not here, I still have to take care of the farm and protect the animals. She makes it very difficult though because she keeps me in the house while she is gone."
"One of Grandma B's friends stopped in to check on me. Well, I was just fine, thank you very much. That was embarrassing. I'm a watch dog you know."
"This is my side of the story. I just know Grandma B is going to tell Grandma Lu and all her other friends. She is mad at me and that makes me sad."
"After that lady left I heard a noise. I went to the window to see what was going on outside, but of course, I couldn't see because Grandma B puts things over the window. I tried to push that stuff out of my way, but it didn't stay where I pushed it. I tried and tried and the noise kept getting louder and louder! It was not my fault! I grabbed that stuff with my paws and pulled them down and crash! Oh, oh, that's when it happened. All that stuff fell down and other things did too. I couldn't help it, I had to see what was attacking Grandma B's house."
"Finally, I could see outside to see what I was going to have to chase away with my barking to protect my Grandma B. It was one of those pesky squirrels that climb up the tree and make noises at me. He would not run away, he just sat there on the branch and smiled at me. Grandma B told me once to just ignore them and they will go away. I just can't do that, it's my job to protect Grandma B from bad people and animals especially those squirrels."
"Grandma B came home last night and sure enough she blamed me, not the squirrel, but she said she loved me anyway. She also said not to do it again. But it's my job!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...