Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Stashia's Sad Tale

Hello, I'm a dog. My name is Stashia. I live on a farm with a human. Her name is Grandma B. I love it on the farm except when Grandma B changes things.
One day Grandma B came home with a puppy. I did not like that puppy because she kept wanting my things. She also wants to play all the time. She jumps on me and runs and runs around me and barks at me. I'm not sure if Grandma B knew that the puppy was going to be so noisy and so big!
Now she is bigger than I am. I'm so tired of her being so noisy. She barks all the time.
I think that things would be just fine with just me on the farm to protect Grandma B. That's my job.

Then of all things Grandma B has a short human that comes to the farm. Her name is Marlee. Oh my goodness. She is into everything. She just seems to be so busy the whole time she is here. Today I just didn't know if I could take it any longer. She was happy and sang little songs and she was always in  my way!
Not only does she visit Grandma B, but she stays overnight.
I have to lay on my bed to make sure Marlee doesn't lay on it. I think that little people need to sleep in their own bed, don't you?
I am so tired, goodnight everybody, sleep tight. That's what Grandma B always says to that little short person.


2 comments:

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...