Friday, May 25, 2018

Marlee Learns Something New From Grandma B

Marlee was kind of in a goofy mood today. She was thinking of things to do because it seemed like everybody was busy today. Marlee likes to toddle around looking in the porch to see if Stashia was there. Nope, no doggie. Then Marlee decided that she would go in the kitchen to see what Grandma B was doing. Hmm, she wasn't in there. Marlee smiled to herself. She saw something good to eat on her highchair. "Wow, said Marlee to herself, that's a high reach for me. Uhh, wow I finally got it." Oh the smiles, she tasted it with her little finger. "Ahh chocolate pudding. Grandma B is so nice. She left that on my highchair just so I could help myself like a big girl!"
Marlee knew that Grandma B usually gave her a spoon to eat her pudding with, but she didn't see one. "Let's see, how do you think you should eat this pudding, Marlee," she said to herself. She grinned because she sounded just like Grandma B. "I am getting to be a big girl. I talk to myself just like Grandma B."
One day a long time ago Grandma B had let Marlee help her with some cooking.
They had made pudding that day. "Oh, I know, I will eat it with my fingers because that's what Grandma B did that day. She licked her fingers and said, "Oh my, that's yummy, Marlee."
Marlee sat down on the floor and ate her snack all by herself like a big girl. Just like Grandma B.
After Marlee was done with her pudding she started to go look for Grandma B because she wanted more pudding that was so good! This is what Grandma B saw when Marlee arrived out on the porch: The fashion books say that chocolate pudding is the new look for 2018

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Grandma B will leave chocolate pudding on Marlee's highchair again.....

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...