Thursday, May 17, 2018

Marlee Says It Was An Asparagus/Doughnut Kind Of Day

This week when Marlee visited Grandma B it was really fun! They did so many things she wasn't sure she would be able to tell Mama and Daddy everything that they did. The most fun thing in the world is when Grandma B gets out the Ranger. The Ranger is a fun car that they take hay and feed out to the horses and donkeys. They also take the Ranger out for rides and look for stuff. There is fun stuff at Grandma B's house. There are trees and flowers and animals and just good stuff!
Well today Grandma B took us out to where there was green stuff growing and flowers. Grandma B let me pick out some flowers that I wanted and guess what, they were pink, my favorite color in the whole wide world.
Grandma B said that I could eat some of that green stuff. I didn't know for sure if I could like it, but I loved it! I ate three pieces of it. It is called asparagus. It sure was good. Grandma B says that it is good for me too. Pretty soon it was time to go to the house. We needed a snack to hold us over until lunch time. Grandma B is pretty good about stuff like that. She always has good things for us to snack on. Today Grandma B gave me a doughnut. Oh, it was so good, but it got my hands all sticky! Grandma B said that she would wash my hands for me so I finished my doughnut to the very last little bite! I love my Grandma B.

1 comment:

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...