Sunday, May 20, 2018

Marlee And Stashia Have A Secret Conversation

Marlee was just at a loss. Marlee needed a friend that she could talk to today. She noticed that Stashia was just laying around so she went over to her and just sat down and put her arm around her and sighed.
Marlee said, "I sure wish you could talk, I need to talk to someone about Grandma B. I'm worried about her."
Stashia looked up and said, "I can talk, but you can't tell anyone. If you do, I will eat all your snacks and you will get in trouble with Grandma B. What's the matter with her?"
"You wouldn't eat all my snacks, would you? That would be mean. I wouldn't give you any of my cookies!"
Stashia just stared at her and said, "Oh, all right. What gives?"
"Well, the other day when I was here we were having so much fun. We went for a ride and we picked flower. I even got to eat some of the "sparagus" stuff. Then everything changed; just like that. Grandma B said, "Okay, Marlee, today we are going to learn how to go potty on the potty chair." I thought, "Okay, I'm cool, I'll go along with this because Grandma B is always so much fun. But, Stashia, that is not fun! First she is serious about this and puts cute panties on me. I liked that, but when I got them wet, she didn't seem pleased at all! So then she explained I had to sit on this little chair called a potty chair and do my business in it. Well, I liked sitting on it. I could make Grandma B happy doing that. It seems that when I stood up I got water stuff on the floor and the footstool and Grandma B wasn't too cool with that. What do you think got into her, Stashia? I thought everything was fine. All of a sudden she got this weird idea I had to sit on that chair. And get this, Stashia, it's green like "sparagus" Yuk!"
Well Stashia couldn't help it, she chuckled like only a dog can. This is what she told Marlee. "Short person, when I was just a puppy, Grandma B got this same notion in her head. She got all upset when I put water stuff on the floor and she made me go outside. She did that over and over and over. Finally, I decided if I wanted to make Grandma B happy I would have to pee outside. That's what you call it, Short person, pee."
Well Marlee listened to Stashia and knew that what she said was true. She had seen Grandma B take Stashia outside to pee. "Well, how long did it take you to learn how to do this? Did she make you sit on a green chair too?"
"No, you silly little girl, dogs don't sit on potty chairs. It won't take you too long to learn how because pretty soon your mama and daddy will have you do the same thing at home. You don't have a chance, Short person, you gotta do what they say, sorry."
"Marlee gave Stashia a hug and said, "Well, if you did it so can I. Thanks for the talk, I needed a friend today."
Stashia leaned against her and said, "Anytime, just don't tell anyone that I can talk.  Remember what I told you. Good luck!"

1 comment:

  1. Marlee is getting to know that big dog and will be friends for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...