Friday, July 26, 2019

And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

Grandma B found a lot of pictures for the Scrapbook that they were working on. She was showing them to Grandma Lu and Marlee. As Marlee would pick out some pictures then Grandma Lu would write the words on the pages. Marlee told the grandmas that she could remember reading a little book that she had found in the Sitting Room. She said she had a black and white dress on that day. She said, "Did you find any pictures of Propunzul wearing a black and white dress, Grandma B? I think I saw some clear down there in a little box."
Grandma B started going through the pictures and said, "Yes, Marlee, I found some. Quite a few of them, actually. "Marlee gave Grandma Lu some of them to look at. She said, "Grandma Lu, can you make the end of the story using these pictures, or do we need to look through some more magazines and boxes of pictures for you?
"

Grandma Lu looked at the pictures and said, "Oh my! You have found pictures of Propunzul wearing a black and white dress. How did that ever happen? Yes. I can write the end of the story now. I have enough pictures. Thank you so much."

Grandma Lu started writing in the Scrapbook and Grandma B and Marlee added the pictures as Grandma Lu told them to.
"Prince Charming and Freddie were flying through the forest just as the mean old witch came out of her castle. She looked up and said, "Accra dabba! Dragon you are going to be a rock dragon until a beautiful girl comes and gives you a kiss. She will have beautiful golden hair and blue eyes. She will be the only one to break my spell on you."



 "When the mean old witch cast her spell on Freddie, Prince Charming fell off. He was having a really bad day, wasn't he?" asked Grandma Lu. Grandma B and Marlee laughed and nodded their heads in agreement.


"Well, Prince Charming started running to get help from his parents and who should he find but Propunzul. He gave her a big hug and said, "Hurry quick, that mean old witch turned Freddie into rocks. We have to save him!" So that's just what they did. They ran back to the witch's castle and there sat Freddie. He was all made of rocks. Propunzul ran to him and tried her best to get him to come alive so he could live at Prince Charming's palace. She hugged him, but nothing happened. Then she talked to him and told him that she loved him. But nothing happened. Finally she said, "Freddie I love you so much. I want you to come and live at the palace with Prince Charming and me. Won't you please come alive and fly us there on your back? Propunzul gave him a kiss and suddenly the rocks fell to the ground.

 Freddie started to wiggle. Then he stretched his wings. He was ready to take Propunzul and Prince Charming to the palace. Suddenly there was a noise and some rumbling coming from the witch's castle. You could hear a screeching sound. The witch was yelling out of the window in the tower where she had put Propunzul. "Get me out of here. That's not very nice of you mean children. You can't just leave me here all by myself."
Marlee jumped up and down and said, "Yes, yes. That's where that mean old lady needs to be. Good story Grandma Lu."

Grandma Lu laughed and said, "Well, thank you, but there is just a little bit more to the story. I think we have forgotten Propunzul's parents. Remember how sad they were when the witch took Propunzul away? Well they got very very lucky and one day they had another baby; a baby girl. Her name was..Marlee jumped in and said, "Let's call her Whittlee Jo just like my baby sister, okay?"
 That's just what Grandma Lu wrote in the Scrapbook because Grandma B had some pretty pictures of Marlee's baby sister, Whittlee Jo. They searched and found one with Marlee and Whittlee Jo. That picture was just perfect to go in their Scrapbook.
Then Grandma Lu said, "And they all lived happily ever after."



                                                    *******

That's the end of the Propunzul story written, and told by Marlee Ada and Grandma Lu with lots and lots of help from Marlee's Grandma B!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Marlee Ada, for the wonderful idea of the Propunzul story. You are a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww love the story!!! you are amazing Grandma Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome story thank you . I love happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the first time in years of reading. I've gotten lost in the book and was for a BEAUTIFUL moment a little girl again myself while reading this. I have always read to my children. I miss my girls who have been called home to heaven both in 2016. Within 6 months apart I lost Tara at age 25 in june of 2016 to Diabetes after giving birth to my granddaughter Paisley. I lost ShyAnne age 24 in Nov of 2016 to pneumonia after having many surgeries from a car accident that happened in nov of 2015. I recently lost my oldest son Paul who was a USAF pilot he was 21 yrs old and we lost him last yr 4 days before mothers day. So all I have is my son Justin n my grandbaby Paisley. Guess that's why I miss him so much when he goes away to his dads. I love the ending and just wanted to share how this story brought back many memories of my girls and that I still believe in happy endings.....πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...