Monday, December 23, 2019

Santa Did Not Make A Mistake!

Unbeknownst to Santa he had not made a mistake at all. He had gotten Marlee's letter asking him to bring her baby sister a new pair of boots. He had sent the request to his elves and they had made them. They also had put them in his sleigh in the exact order of his delivery route to children's homes on Christmas Eve. What he didn't know was that his mean old stepsister, Mother Nature, was up to her old tricks again. She was sick and tired of Santa getting all the praise and smiles. "After all, I am much older than he is. I have been around since time began. I deserve more respect." She decided that she was going to pull a trick on him and she did.


She huffed and puffed and blew a terrible wind along with snow so thick that people couldn't see very well. Oh she smiled to herself. She could see through her magic telescope that those little black boots had flown off the sleigh and had landed in some snow in New Hampshire. She chuckled to herself, "Ha ha, now the old fella is going to feel bad. I think he just might retire; then I will have all the praise for the sunny skies and beautiful weather."


Little did she know that the special team of goats had already found those boots and had delivered them back to the North Pole. They had fallen in Sawyer and Talia's grandmother's yard. But how was Santa to know that he had not lost the little black boots, but that his stepsister had blown them away on purpose?

Amelia was busy busy shoveling snow so that Santa could get to her house as easy as possible. She just couldn't wait until Christmas morning. David out at Anderson Farm was so bundled up he could barely see where he was going, but the animals were counting on him and his family to feed them even though it was cold and icy outside.


Mother Nature had even made 'wonderful weather' tags to put in people's food just to make herself look better. She was tired of getting blamed for bad weather all the time. "People would complain if their ice cream was cold," she thought.


"Of course, there are some families that like me. Cooper and Lucas and their grandma like me because I make the sun shine and their weather is always just right, well, most of the time it is," thought Mother Nature.


"Justin loves me too. He loves playing in the ocean where it is nice and warm. I make beautiful sunsets and white beaches where humans stand for hours and stare at my handiwork. Yes, I am the best. Once Santa retires I will have no competition for happiness from those humans. They will love me and only me."






There were three elves that knew what Mother Nature had done. They had gotten together with two of Santa's helper elves that were working in a store. They had heard rumors about Santa retiring, but you will never believe how they found out. Well, I will give you a hint, there was a secret shopper in the store; or maybe there was more!

2 comments:

  1. I figured if Cinderella could have wicked step sisters so could Santa. This is the fun part for me. Hope you enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...