Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Prince Called Her Beauty

The Beast said, "Does my appearance scare you that much that you screamed in fright? I am terribly sorry you feel that way."
Marlee just stared at the monster as he continued talking to her.
"Did you find the food to your taste? Did you get enough to eat? Did you come here willingly or were you forced to come here?"


Marlee nodded her head that she had had enough to eat. She finally found the strength to talk and said, "No I was not forced to come here with my father. I love my father and would do anything for him. You are not a very  nice beast. You would harm my father just because he picked a rose for me?"
The Beast started to growl and then said, "He was trespassing on my property and he was stealing flowers after I gave him food and shelter. He deserves to be punished. Now you have a bed waiting for you. You may take one of your dogs if you would like. Tomorrow you may take a stroll around the gardens and explore the castle if you would like. I will see you after supper tomorrow night. Goodnight and sleep well."

Marlee was so very frightened, but she was surprised to find that she was indeed, very sleepy. She soon found Stashia and they cuddled up together for a nice long sleep.


But while she was sleeping she had a dream. The nicest young man was in her dream. He said that he really liked her and wanted her to live in his house for the rest of her life. He whispered to her in her dreams that he was the Prince that she has been wishing to love her when no one but her father did. He said. "Since you are so beautiful I will call you Beauty. You shall be my Beauty all of your life."


While Marlee Belle was sleeping the Beast had gone to her father and told him that at the sound of the rooster's crow the next morning before the sun came up he would be gone; gone forever. He had to return to his cottage in the country to be with his family. He was going to keep his beautiful daughter forever.

2 comments:

  1. agreed. Marlee is a strong and loving girl. She will set the beast in his place.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...