Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Marlee Misses Stashia

After Marlee finished cleaning up after making her supper she still felt really hungry. She was beginning to wonder if this trip was a good idea. It was kind of lonesome out here all by herself. She thought she heard her name but she knew no one knew that she was here so she continued to look through her Barbie camper to see if by any chance there was something better to eat in there. Her leaf stew wasn't very good at all. She remembered the fun picnic lunch her Grandma B made her one day. It had been so much fun. "Stashia was there too. She's my very best friend. I miss her. She should have come with me. Maybe I should go back. Maybe I'm not big enough to do this on my own."


 Then she squealed with delight. There packed in her Barbie camp' was warm food from her Grandma B's kitchen! "Oh I just love my Grandma B. Yum, this is so good. I'll be okay now. Tomorrow when I wake up I'll have the rest of my food and be on my way." Now she knew she heard her name. She turned and looked and looked and there was Bella and Jax! They were eating watermelon. They waved and said, "Come on over and have some watermelon with us. We are camping here too."


 Marlee was so excited to see her friends. It had been a long long time. They even had a swimming pool at this campground. Soon she had her suit on and ran through the sprinkler to get used to the cold water. She was having so much fun, but she suddenly remembered that she was on a mission to find a bad guy. She  had to leave her friends and the campground. Marlee was sad and a little chilly. The wind had picked up and she was wet. What Marlee didn't know was the wind direction had changed. The wind was blowing towards Marlee's hometown and the Anderson Farm. There was a strange little critter at the farm.



Randy, the raccoon had stopped by for a cool drink of water when he spied a piece of paper that had flown into the barn. Being a curious little fellow he just had to find out if it was good to eat. It smelled like corn. Raccoons are very clean little animals. So he had to wash his hands first. It was hard to wash and carry the paper at the same time. A big tall man made his decision for him. He had a huge hairy black and white bodyguard with him. Randy was scared! He quickly hid and let go of the paper. "It probably wasn't good to eat anyway," he said to himself as he hid behind a board in the barn.


4 comments:

  1. Have you ever started something and wondered if you had bitten off more than you could chew? I'm certain you have. Once again Grandma B saved the day and packed Marlee a lunch. That's a grandma's job. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have bitten off more then I could chew but push on and dont give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know she will learn from some great role models in her life.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...