Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Never Fear Wonder Marlee's Here!!

Grandma B was in trouble she just knew it and Mama was not getting me out to Grandma B's Mini Farm fast enough. Mama said that we were going there and then she stopped at the store. I just couldn't help it. I cried and cried, I had to get to Grandma B's house! I yelled at my mama, "B, B. B I want my B. Mama, she is in trouble I can just feel it. Stashia is in the house and I don't think that B is in the house. I think she is outside. She told me that she was going to go outside and look for treasures. I just know that she needs me."
"My mama didn't pay any attention to me. For one thing she can't always understand me when I talk to her like Stashia and Kit can. I just have to get to the Mini Farm as fast as I can!"
 There was only one thing to do. Call Wonder Marlee to the rescue. Wonder Marlee was Marlee's cousin. They looked a lot alike and sometimes Wonder Marlee was on the scene where and when people needed help. Folks thought it was just Marlee, that's how much that they looked alike. "Well, here goes nothing," thought Marlee and she closed her eyes really tight and pulled on her ear and there was Wonder Marlee just like that. Wonder Marlee was all dressed up in red and gold and blue, just like Super Girl on cartoons, but Marlee knew she was there to help. "What's up, cousin, do you need some help?"
Marlee said, "No, it's B and I just know something is wrong. My mama won't get me to the farm fast enough. Of all times she had to stop at the store. Will you go check on my Grandma B for me?"
Wonder Marlee was gone in a flash. When Wonder Marlee got to the farm she saw Grandma B out in the field in her funny car listening to music on her phone.
"What are you doing, Grandma B? Marlee is crying her head off and giving her mama a bad time. She thinks you are in trouble and here you are sitting in this silly looking car listening to music. What's the scoop?"
Grandma B gave Wonder Marlee a hug and said, "I found some treasures, but I think that Marlee would like them better than I will. I just decided to enjoy the sunshine and watch the horses and donkeys play while I wait for Marlee to get here."
"Oh, oh, gotta go, somebody needs me to rescue them. I hope they are ok. See you Grandma B. Love you!" and she was gone!
When Marlee's mama got done shopping at the store, they did go to Grandma B's house. Grandma B had driven her silly looking car back to the house. She was just going to get out when Marlee and her mama got there. Grandma B said, "You guys want to go for a ride?" Marlee's mama said, "Yes, we sure do." And away they went. They had a fun ride and Marlee's mama gave her a great big kiss. Marlee just loves her mama.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute. Love love love her adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all can't wait to see what she will do next. I know I can't.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...