Friday, July 20, 2018
Marlee Says "Oh, Oh!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Pleasant Dream And A Knock At the Door
"My stars it's getting so cold outside, Grandma Lu grumbled when she came in from outside. The wind is blowing fifty miles an hour...
-
Marlee really wanted to go to the "cowboy show", but Mrs. Owens said, "Lets go over here to the park. A very famous man built...
-
When Marlee realized that she was in a different time, but in the same place as her Marleewood. She looked around in amazement. Her small ho...
-
Grandma Lu found herself walking aimlessly from her living room to the kitchen glancing out the windows to see if she saw any snowflakes fa...
I was waiting for her to put lipstick all over her face when she got into the purse. lol
ReplyDeleteShe got caught too quick probably. lol
ReplyDeleteHaha she LOVES MAKMUKE
ReplyDeleteDon't know that word. lol
Deletemake up lol
ReplyDeleteI like when you ask who did that and they tell you I don't know lol
ReplyDeleteYes, exactly, Nanacy. Perfect. I can tell you were a mom too.
Delete