Friday, July 20, 2018

Marlee Says "Oh, Oh!"

Grandma Lu chuckled when Grandma B told her about Miss Marlee's little shenanigans this morning. Grandma Lu said, "You know, B, we can't be good all the time." As she hung up the phone, she chuckled again and shook her head and thought, "The older she gets, "B" the more on your toes you're going to have to be." Then she smiled remembering when her children were about Marlee's age. "Mercy! I was a busy lady having to watch those babies every minute it seemed like."


She remembered when her daughter was about Marlee's age. Oh yes, it seemed like she was into things all the time.

 "I'm sure I was never naughty when I was a baby," Grandma Lu laughed to herself. She was glad no one heard her say that out loud!

 Marlee and her family and her friend, Grandma B were such fun people to watch in Marlee's growing into the "Two Stage."
This is a picture story of Marlee getting caught in the act!

7 comments:

  1. I was waiting for her to put lipstick all over her face when she got into the purse. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got caught too quick probably. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like when you ask who did that and they tell you I don't know lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly, Nanacy. Perfect. I can tell you were a mom too.

      Delete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...