Thursday, January 2, 2020

Poppy's Chewing Has Set Off The Elf Alarm

One day Poppy heard his human say rather sternly. "Okay for you. I am not "it". I don't play hide and seek. No food or water until you come in the house. Do you actually expect me to bring you out your meals when you have been bad? Look at that door! Have you been chewing on it? Oh, what to do with you!"

Poppy couldn't believe his ears. He was royalty after all. He could trace his blood lines clear back to King Charles the second in England. And did she forget that Tramp the famous movie star was probably his great great great grandfather?"


There was a little elf that was doing some rock climbing inside the door that Poppy was chewing on. "I thought this would be a great place to vacation. I was told that the winters were mild and that my friends and I could relax and have a good time until next Christmas. They said that there was an enchanted forest that we could explore."


  "They said there was sun and fun and relaxation. Boy, I need to send out an alarm to Else and her friends. Don't come to this shed! It was misrepresented in the vacation flyers. No sun in here, that's for sure. If I'm not mistaken there is a dog trying to get in here."
" Come here and look out the window, Elfa. I do see a dog! Now what are we going to do?"




"I don't want to leave. This is a fun place. Whee! Look at me. I can ride a rocking horse in here," said, Eric Elf.


Tommy, the tallest elf in the shed said, "I will take care of this. I can send the H.E.L.P. signal to our friends with my magic wand, but until we get some help we can have a lot of fun teasing that dog out there. He will get into trouble and nobody will know it was our fault."
The other elves agreed and laughed as they made more noise that only Poppy could hear.

The signal did go out. It reached to the shores of the sunny ocean beach to Elle the elf.  "Oh this is the life. I love Christmas vacation. The perfect place to rest and relax before I go back to getting into mischief again next year. I think I will go snorkeling in the water for awhile. Oh how I love the beach. Oh oh, my ears are hurting, what is that ringing in my ears?"


"What? Oh no.....

Buzz and his friend Barbie were practicing sky diving. They had an appointment the next day to jump out of an airplane. "Vacation was so much fun. "Oh ow, something is ringing in my ear! What? Oh no!"


Else had been hiding in Marlee's jewelry. She was still having fun. No one had found her yet. As she made another dive into Marlee's stash she had a ringing in her ear. "Oh ow, What? Oh no. I guess Christmas vacation is going to be in Oklahoma this year. I had better get packed. Hmm, her hair bow might be of some use. I think I will take that along, oh and her secret treats she has hidden in here. I might need this too. An elf just never can tell what kind of trouble they are getting into."


3 comments:

  1. You just never know what happens after you pack up your Christmas decorations. I found brand new scatter rugs. Hopefully they aren't plotting against me in my cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better be careful cause those Elfs sure can turn things upside down. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol very cute story today, I loved it .

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories Continue To Pop Up

 It's the day after Christmas and all through the house is... memories. That's what is in this house. Memories of old and memories t...